The Latest

Posted on: January 18, 2017

Volunteers Needed to Serve on City Boards & Committees

Brown Gavel

The Balch Springs City Council is currently accepting applications from citizens to serve on City Boards, Commissions and Committees'. To be eligible to serve must be a resident and a registered voter of the City of Balch Springs. Applications will continue to be accepted until all the vacancies are filled.

Anyone interested in serving is encouraged to forward a completed application to City Secretary Office, 13503 Alexander Road, Balch Springs, Texas, 75181. An application form can be downloaded from the City Website or obtained by contacting the City Secretary office at 972-286-4477 or email

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in The Latest