How do I pay traffic tickets?
Traffic Tickets are collected through the Balch Springs Municipal Court, which is located at 3117 Hickory Tree Road. For more information, please contact the Police Department at 972-557-6000. The Municipal Court web pages and specific instructions are available at the Municipal Court Payment Options page.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay traffic tickets?
2. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
3. How do I get an alarm permit?
4. Who do I contact if I want to solicit or pass out flyers?