Permits & Inspections
Inspections & Maintenance
The Inspections and Maintenance Department is responsible for all inspections, issuing all building permits, all contractor registration, and compliance with all city codes.
Residential Rental Property Registration & Renewal
If you own residential rental property in the City of Balch Springs, you are required to register all of your units. Registrations are valid two years from the date of initial registration for a $25 Fee/unit. Landlords/owners who have previously registered, please be reminded that your biannual registration renewal date may be fast approaching.
Program violators, or failure to register and/or have your rental property inspected will result in fines and penalties up to $500, per amended ordinance No. 3216-16.
Obtain forms at city hall or printable online for convenience. Click Here to register and pay online.
TO APPLY FOR ONLINE PERMITS CLICK HERE
Print, fill and bring into our office located at 13503 Alexander Rd Balch Springs TX 75181
- Food Service Manager Registration (PDF)
- Health (food establishment; temporary, mobile) (PDF)
- Mechanical Registration Application (HVAC) (PDF)
- Plumber Registration Application (PDF)
- Plumbing Permit (PDF)
- Roof Permit (PDF)
- Sign Electrical Contractor Registration Application (PDF)
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Tree Removal (PDF)