What if I am a juvenile?
Juveniles must appear in person before the judge, accompanied by a parent or guardian. Juveniles do not have to take action on a citation within 20 days. Notice of their court date and time will be mailed by the clerk to the address shown on the citation. For more information, please contact the Municipal Court at 972-557-60570.

Show All Answers

1. What are my rights?
2. How can I plead?
3. What if I am a juvenile?
4. What day is court held?